1/6/2018 Winter Vehicle Prep
With the cold weather approaching, take this time to prepare your vehicle for the freezing temperatures. Here are is an essential checklist:
1. Add Antifreeze - Antifreeze will protect your engine from freezing temperatures.
2. Check Your Tire Pressure - As temperatures drop, so will your tire pressure. Check the pressure to maintain the proper psi.
3. Change the Oil - Your motor oil can thicken in cold temperatures and cause starting problems. Changing the oil will keep it flowing easily.
4. Wash and Wax - Wash your vehicle and apply a fresh coat of wax will protect it from ice, salt and slush.
5. Replace Wipers - Properly fitted wiper blades will help to keep your windshield clear.
6. Have Winter Survival Kit - Include times such as: flashlight, gloves, ice scraper, sand & salt, shovel, warm clothing, blankets, jumper cables, and first aid kit.